230 Katoomba Street
- KING CURLY album launch @ The Palais BLUE MOUNTAINS - 05/02/2022 - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- DAVE GRANEY & CLARE MOORE | The Palais BLUE MOUNTAINS - 19/02/2022 - 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Palais Performances : MONTGOMERY CHURCH + CHARLIE & JENSEN in Concert | The Palais BLUE MOUNTAINS - 19/02/2022 - 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Surrounded by mountains, this laid-back hotel is 2 km from both Three Sisters rock formation and a cable car at Scenic World. Katoomba train station is 1 km away. Straightforward rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat screens, and minifridges, as well as tea and coffeemaking equipment. Upgraded rooms add mountain views. Family rooms sleep up to 4 guests. Suites feature whirlpool baths. Parking is complimentary. Other amenities include a bar, a hot tub and a sauna. There’s also meeting and event space. Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
The Palais Royale is an all-ages venue however minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and must remain supervised and do require a standard ticket for entry. Please also keep in mind that the performance space is a listening room.
Guests can enjoy a range of beverages (beer, wine, cider, spirits, soft drinks, and hot drinks) from the Palais Royal bar on the night, as well as pre-order a cheese plate to be available for pick up on the evening.
Cheese plates $15 each, to pre-order contact the venue.
Guests can also pre-purchase a bottle of wine for collection too.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All events will strictly follow COVID safe procedures, as outlined by NSW Health.
Please read the ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS before purchasing:
Fusion Boutique & Palais Royale are registered COVID-SAFE businesses.
The health of our staff, performers, and guests is of the highest priority. Thank you for your understanding while we navigate these current times.
• It is crucial that if you are experiencing any COVID-like symptoms (flu-like symptoms, fevers, sore-throats etc) that you please do not attend.
• All guests will have their temperature taken via a contact-less method on arrival.
• All guests will also have to sign in on a contact register when entering the venue. Sign-in must be done by providing accurate contact details (name and phone number or email address) and time of entry. Entry to patrons who will not provide valid contact information will be denied.
*** We will be providing contact-less check-in via QR code registration. To make this process smoother please download the Service NSW app prior to arrival: www.service.nsw.gov.au/campaign/service-nsw-mobile-app you arrive to the check-in desk open the app and select “COVID Safe Check-in’. Once you have completed this process – show a Fusion Boutique staff member that you have signed in and then have your tickets verified.
• All bookings will require group bookings of min 2.
• Please maintain physical distancing measures of 1.5m where possible.
• Hand washing and sanitizing facilities will be available throughout the venue.
• Where possible, please use the COVIDsafe app.
• There will be no entry to the Grand Ballroom for guests prior to the stated doors open time, however, drinks can be purchased via the outside bar.